I want to take a survey. You can answer it if you’re in your twenties. But I’m really interested in hearing your thoughts if you’re past your twenties.
- Overall, how would you describe your twenties?
- What were your goals during your twenties?
- What were your primary interests in your twenties?
- What were the three most fun and exciting aspects or events of your twenties?
- What were the three most challenging aspects or events of your twenties?
- If you could go back to your twenties, knowing what you know now, what would you do differently? Do you have any regrets?
- Do you have any other words of wisdom that you think could be of value to women in their twenties today?
You can answer one, a few or all. And if you’re comfortable leaving your age, I think that would be pretty interesting as well.
I’m reading a book called 20 Something, 20 Everything which is about the journey of growing up. It hits on the struggles of our twenties by sharing the stories of women who have already gone through it. It’s filled with questions and “exercises” to help you think about your past, present and future and therefore help you find your best path.
Whether I take anything away from the book at the end is unknown, but it’s at least interesting and thought provoking which is good enough for me.
Happy Saturday! Any fun plans for your weekend?
I’m working all weekend to prepare for a spontaneous trip later this week. Stayed tuned…